Octopus Digital Limited (OCTOPUS) notified the Pakistan Stock Exchange that it has secured a high value five-year IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) contract on BTMI basis (Build, Train to Operate, Maintain & Improve) from a Leading Cement Manufacturer. The Digitalization service involve Octopus Digital Limited providing supply and maintenance services to a major cement manufacturer in Pakistan.
The value of the contract is Rs. 120 million and will provide OCTOPUS exposure to thriving Construction Industry. The Project is expected to be completed till November-2026.
The scope of the contract includes:
•Plant Wide Controls Maintenance encompassing end-to-end
Operations – Raw Material to Finished Product
• Designing, Build, Testing, Commissioning and Support of End-to-End Automation Infrastructure
• Five year guaranteed support services with warranty
• Scheduled, Unscheduled, and On-Call Corrective and Remedial
The said contract is expected to accrue PKR25 million in Revenue each year for the company. Furthermore, the project is expected to contribute roughly PKR 12 million in EBIT of the company, or roughly 0.44/share impact.
Octopus Digital remain focused on the Growth Trajectory as it has started contracting work from various external sectors. Previously its operations were concentrated in projects diverted by its Parent Company Avanceon Ltd.
Latest posts by News Desk (see all)
- Moody’s maintain stable outlook of Pak Banks - April 11, 2022
- FPCCI concerned over 250bps rise in MPS - April 11, 2022
- SAARCCI appreciate Pak stance on Barter trade with Iran,Afghan - April 11, 2022